Thursday, February 28, 2008

First one

So work got boring. I have been reading peoples' thoughts and participating in some debates for a while. and then work got even more boring. Well, not so much boring as s p a r s e... Once it speeds up again I expect to post less or not at all. For that matter, I don't know how much I'll post as it is.

The blog is about me me me and living in teh Netherlands. About the nice little things as well as the overhanging power of EuroBureaucracy. As I'm from Estonia (.ee), which is located in Eastern Europe (EE) and am in contact with the Dutch, I've decided to call the blog appropriately. Hopefully it'll turn out to be a handy guide to what to pay attention to should you (dear reader) ever decide to move here. Lesson 1: the Dutch call things "handy" or "unhandy" instead of convenient/inconvenient etc. And it's catching.

No comments: